What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you browse certain pages. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about a visitor or computer’s browsing activity and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, can be used to recognise visitors.
What cookies are used on this website?
Analysis cookies: These cookies are either processed by us or by third parties to enable us to keep count of the number of visitors to our website and to measure and statistically analyse the use visitors make of the services it offers. Your browsing activity on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products and services we make available to you.
You can enable, identify, disable or delete the cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the settings of the Internet browser you use.
The following links provide information on how to do this if you use one of these browsers:
● Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
● Google Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
● Internet Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
● Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
● Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html